Register today for our next webinar:
“How to Read Cat Body Language and Behavior” with
Topics and key takeaways:
- Watch for subtle changes in body posture, pupil and eye responses, tail placement and activity
- Recognize what a cat does to subtly shift from comfortable to uncomfortable, leading to a bite
- Understand safe ways to interact with cats that give them choice and confidence in their interactions with people
- Learn tips on “safe zones” and non-invasive handling techniques that allow the cat to move away
When: December 14, 2021 6 – 7 p.m. Eastern
Why: This webinar is a primer to help people safely interact with cats. You will learn simple body language shifts to watch for and ways to interact with cats that put them at ease.
Who: Everyone is welcome
- Member Fee: $0 (when registered with MPA account email)
- Non-Member Fee: $25
- No refunds. Exchanges allowed.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and we will send you a link to the recording.
Jess is one of Michigan’s leading cat trainers and will answer your questions LIVE via Zoom!
ABOUT OUR TRAINER
Jess began her career in animal welfare in 2001 at Humane Society of Huron Valley. She started as an animal care technician, moved to cruelty investigator, then advanced to supervisor and intake staff for eight years before launching an official cat program. For 12 years, Jess has been modifying the cat program to improve efficiency and effectiveness, while working to save as many lives as possible. Jess works with volunteers and staff daily to continue improving their cat program by creating and updating processes, and to improve the quality of life for the cats in their care. Jess is a member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and has completed Fear Free® training.
MPA members are eligible for special offers. To become a member, visit our Membership page.